Learning to Use BiteFX
BiteFX has been designed to be easy to use. It has video/DVD player style buttons for playing the animations and selection of animations and photos using thumbnails. We almost never receive a call from someone asking us how to use BiteFX so we are sure you'll be able to learn BiteFX readily. BiteFX is fully documented with a Help window that provides a quick overview of all features, plus a comprehensive Users' Guide with in-depth details of all features and Info topics describing the purpose and teaching points of each animation.
However, we have found that the majority of BiteFX purchasers choose to purchase the BiteFX QuickStart program because it:
- Ensures you install BiteFX and get started immediately
- There's nothing like a call booked with your personal BiteFX coach to make sure you are ready to go! Without that motivation some people can leave BiteFX on the shelf for months, letting increased revenue potentials slip away for that period.
- Takes away any anxiety you may have of learning yet another piece of software
- Gives you the opportunity to have your staff join the coaching sessions
- Instead of you having to coach your staff in the use of BiteFX they can listen and watch while you learn (or be learning on their computers) so everyone benefits at the same time
- Provides tips on how you integrate BiteFX into your interactions with your patients
Everyone has a slightly different style; your personal BiteFX coach tailors his advice to the way you work
- Trains you in all the details of using BiteFX
Many users learn the basics necessary to show their patients a few key animations and delve no deeper into BiteFX. It's useful to them, but they miss other great time-saving and revenue-generating features. Your QuickStart coach guides you through these other features so within four 30-minute coaching sessions you are making the most of your investment.
- Is delivered in manageable bites
QuickStart consists of four 30-minute personal coaching sessions. These are scheduled at times and intervals that work well for you. Few practices have difficulty finding 30-minute slots before, during or after the main work day.
If QuickStart sounds good to you, you can check the full details and purchase it from the BiteFX QuickStart page.
You are also welcome to teach yourself how to use BiteFX – it was, after all, designed with that in mind. Just make sure you waste no time in getting started – BiteFX is too valuable a tool to be sitting on your shelf!
What people are saying about BiteFX::