The blank stare removal tool!
By providing animations of difficult-to-understand concepts, BiteFX:
- Invigorates dentist-patient communication
- Enables staff to understand why occlusion and other topics are important for patient health
- Equips hygienists as the dentist’s front-line eyes and communicator
- Helps dentists learn complex concepts quickly
Better educated patients:
- Feel more cared-for
- Take ownership of their problems
- Seek the right solutions
We Help You…
We provide dentists with:
- Animations, photos and a presentation tool (BiteFX) so you can explain your occlusal-based treatments quickly and effectively.
- A community of like-minded dentists who share what they do to make their occlusion-focused practices successful.
- Coaching and support in using BiteFX effectively so you are never alone
We also refer patients to dentists who can help them with their occlusal issues.
Below is a small selection of animations that BiteFX provides showcasing a few of the concepts that can be
easily explained when using BiteFX: (Note: the following are just snapshots, not the actual animations)
This animation shows several design features of a full coverage occlusal splint (also called "orthotic", "appliance", "magu" depending on your background and preference). It was designed in order to best explain why wearing a full coverage splint helps release tension and settle the condyle back into place while the patient sleeps.
This animation shows how "equilibration" works. Equilibration is the process of carefully sculpting the teeth so that when the teeth are comfortably together the jaw is fully seated (in its centric relation, CR, position).
This animation shows an accelerated bruxing of the upper and lower canines leading to an abfraction on a premolar once canine guidance is lost.
This animation illustrates how sleep apnea can be caused and how a relatively simple appliance (which you, as their dentist, provide) can help alleviate the problem.
Correcting Supra Eruption:
This animation shows the process of correcting front teeth after they have supra erupted. Braces are applied to reset the teeth back to their normal stopping point (prior to the supra eruption). Once the teeth have been shifted back to their correct position, veneers are added to rebuild the worn teeth and prevent future supra eruption from happening.
Overcome Patient Concerns
In this simple guide, Dr. Don Reid explains how to help patients overcome their greatest concerns of fear of pain, not having enough time to schedule the treatment or not being able to pay for the treatment.
Free Practical Guide
Learn from Successful Occlusion-Focused Dentists
Each month BiteFX Platinum members are treated to a presentation from an expert in occlusion-focused
You can sample three of these webinars, and learn from these experts.
No More Blank Stares!
Are you one of the many dentists who have invested greatly in learning how to provide the best
occlusion-aware treatment for your patients, who want your patients to understand what is best
for them, only to be repeatedly frustrated by those blank stares that say "I just don't get it"?
That is precisely the situation Dr. Don Reid found himself in many years ago. He had learned from the best, was ready to practice ...
Get Understanding Smiles!
... excellent dentistry, but he struggled to bring enough patients to the point of understanding and commitment.
Click the button below to read how Dr. Reid stopped the blank-stare-induced flow of cash out of his pocket, boosted his success, had happier patients, increased referrals and has set things up so you can achieve the same results - GUARANTEED - with NO Risk!
While Visiting BiteFX, Take A Look At The Many Resources We Have
Technical aspects of BiteFX
What dentists are saying
Other BiteFX resources
- Patients! Find an Occlusally Aware Dentist!
- BiteFX What's Occlusion Glossary - Explanations of a Number of Occlusal Concepts Using BiteFX
- BiteFX Educational Grant Program for Dental Schools
- BiteFX Marketing Tools for the Occlusion-Aware Practice